Christmas Savings Card
The easy way to spread the cost of Christmas
Talk about an easy way to spread the cost of Christmas – and get an extra bonus in return. With the Asda Christmas Savings Card you can save up to £144 on it and earn up to a £6 bonus – but that’s not all. You can get as many Christmas Savings Cards as you like, so what you earn in bonuses is up to you.
How it works
Just pick up your savings card in-store at any Asda or you can get yours online here. You can then register it online at asda.cards.co.uk Registering your card is a really good idea because if you lose yours for any reason, it can be cancelled and you won’t lose your money. It makes budgeting for Christmas easier because you can add money online or, if it’s more convenient at any Asda checkout when you do your shopping – whatever the time of year. Just ask the checkout assistant to add as much as you like. Some shoppers find it a convenient way to save smaller amounts more often, just by rounding up their shopping bill. And once you’ve saved certain amounts, you’ll be eligible for different bonus amounts:
- Saving up to £49 means a bonus of £1
- Saving up to £97 means a bonus of £3
- Saving up to £144 means a bonus of £6
If you’re putting a little away each week or month for Christmas, it makes sense to earn yourself a little extra as you go. And because you can buy anything in-store with it from groceries to clothes and home entertainment, the card makes the perfect gift too. Your Christmas Savings Card in a nutshell:
- Save up to £144 on your Savings Card and we'll give you a special bonus of £6!
- For savings of £49 you'll get an extra £1, and £97 will earn you £3!
- Simply present your card at the till and choose how much you'd like to add to your card - then wait for Bonus Day to arrive!